Melrose Heights Home for Sale
New Listing in Melrose Heights: 1207 Hagood Avenue, Columbia SC 29205
New one level bungalow for sale in Historic Melrose Heights! Convenient location close to downtown Columbia, USC, and Devine Street District. Because of the convenience, you can walk to Crave Market and Starbucks! The homes charming front porch greets you upon arrival. This special home in Melrose Heights has original hardwood floors and 9ft ceilings throughout. This home has a spacious living room and dining room featuring a decorative fireplace. It contains a renovated kitchen with gorgeous granite countertops, tile backsplash, grey cabinets, and stainless appliances as well. There is convenient access to your backyard off the kitchen area. The Primary bedroom offers a private bath with a walk-in shower and a decorative fireplace. The second and third bedrooms offer a decorative fireplace in each room, and share an updated and nicely sized hall bath. There is a private fully fenced backyard with a patio and off street parking.
Below are a few nearby dining ideas when you buy your home in Melrose Heights.
- Mediterranean Tea Room is a local Mediterranean restaurant with fresh salmon, grilled tuna, and lamb for specials of the week and their famous yellow rice. Med Tea Room is extremely convenient and in the heart of Devine Street.
- Il Giorgione is an authentic Italian restaurant in the heart of Columbia. It is widely known for its delicious flavors and warm atmosphere. They believe in tradition and it definitely shows within their fabulous dishes!
- Mr. Friendly’s was founded in the early ’80s known as a sandwich and cookie shop. Since then, Mr. Friendly’s has evolved into a much more. “Our concept is simple: Great food, Great service, and Great wine!”
In addition, Trenholm Plaza is one of our very favorite places to shop in the Midlands!
- Trehnholm Plaza is a well established shopping center that has many different kinds of stores including traditional retailers and upscale specialty stores. A few of these stores include Anthropologie, Loft, and Soma.
There are many incredible schools in Columbia to research, but here are a few that are very convenient to Melrose Heights!
- A licensed preschool and school-age child development center, Shandon Weekday School serves as a preschool program to children ages infants through 4K. Shandon Weekday School, located on Woodrow Street, is right down the street from our downtown Home Advantage office.
- Brennan Elementary School ranges from 4K through 5th grade and has approximately 750 students in total. They pride themselves in their welcoming and caring atmosphere. They believe in “Progress, Not Perfection”. Brennan Elementary School is located on Devereaux Road.
- Dreher High School is been ranked as the 7th best high school in South Carolina. They are one of the very oldest high schools in South Carolina and they are located on Millwood Avenue.
2615 Devine St, Columbia, SC 29205 (803) 771-2424
Home Advantage Realty is an award-winning brokerage that provides top-notch real estate services across the Columbia metropolitan area. Work with us today!